How soon will the orders get here?
Your order will be processed on the same day or next day, depending on the time of day you submit your order. After processing, expect 2-3 business days for Priority Mail and 5-10 business days for Media Mail. International orders should expect 6-12 business days after processing.
I'm not from United States. Do you ship INTERNATIONALLY?
Yes, click this link
and fill out a few pieces of information and our team will reach out to you very shortly with a quote. You can also email us here.
Can I order a different quantity than the preset discounted packages?
Yes, please contact us here
and we will be happy to give you a comparable quote depending on whatever size you need.
Can I see a sample of the workbook?
Yes, simply email us here
with a request and we can email you a 100-page PDF of both the Red Letter Challenge workbook and the Red Letter Challenge Kids workbook.
Can I use the small group resources without the workbooks?
The small group resources were initially created with the intent of using them alongside of the corresponding 40-day workbook, therefore, we highly recommend purchasing the workbooks to go along with it. Great news! We have a small group pack of books, along with a DVD, and wristbands already discounted and ready to go in our SHOP.
Without use of the workbooks on a daily basis in the lives of the individuals of the small group, the small group study guide will have to be somewhat modified.
What is unique about the Red Letter Challenge?
The Red Letter Challenge focuses on Jesus' commands to His disciples. As Pastor Zach Zehnder examined all that Jesus said to His disciples, he found five principles most important to Jesus: Being, Forgiving, Serving, Giving, and Going. We believe that helping people in these five areas will lead to incredible spiritual growth for the people in your church. For more about the RLC, go to this link
What if I’m unable to stream the online FREE videos?
No worries. If streaming is unable to work for, we offer the same small group videos on a DVD at a very low rate. You can find it here in our SHOP.
Who can I contact for more questions?
Where can I learn best practices for implementing an RLC campaign?
Click this link
and we’ve outlined them here for you. Furthermore, for churches that order 50 or more copies, inquire here to schedule a 30-minutes phone call with author Zach Zehnder to further help you contextualize the RLC campaign for your church!
What do you suggest for a solid promotional plan for a RLC Campaign?
We suggest a 4-week lead-in time with the books at your site. We have a promotional video you can use in our graphics package and will be happy to assist you in launching the RLC in your setting. Churches that order 50 or more copies find it very beneficial to schedule a FREE 30-minute phone call with author Zach Zehnder. Inquire here to schedule a time to talk with Zach.
How will this increase small group engagement?
By having pre-made, quality small group study guides
, and following our promotion plan, we believe that your church will see significant growth in your small groups. Churches that participated in the RLC and followed our promotion/distribution plan see an average of more than 40% increase in small groups. One church even grew by 500%. Smaller churches that didn’t have small groups used RLC to launch their small groups, and even large churches saw growth many times over 40%.
When is the best time to launch a 40-day church campaign?
These are the 5 best times we've seen to launch a 40-day church campaign.
- Beginning of Year: You can promote heavily in December and at Christmas and build some serious momentum in the new year.
- 40 Days prior to Easter: Many churches will encourage people to give up something for the 40 days of Lent. We love this practice, but also, we've seen many churches encourage their people not just to give up something, but to start something new as well. There is nothing better to start than putting the words of Jesus into practice!
- 40 Days after Easter: You can promote heavily at Easter and really give your church something exciting to come back to the next week. Usually a church will have 6-8 weeks left after Easter while families are still in school and this can provide some great momentum going into the summer months.
- Summer: While most churches decrease in attendance in summer months, the RLC is a great opportunity to start the summer with a jump, not a slump!
- Fall: Weekly worship attendance is normally at its strongest in the Fall. Why not start the fall with a powerful 40-day church discipleship challenge? We encourage a start time any time after the school session is back and encourage churches to wrap up by Thanksgiving.
Is there a refund available for workbooks that don't sell?
Yes, we will refund you the full price of the workbooks that don’t sell and are received back in good condition. Please email us here
for more information.
How do you suggest incorporating student ministry into RLC Campaign?
We believe that children and youth can and do have what it takes to put the words of Jesus and the principles of RLC into practice. In the past, we’ve seen student ministries (both middle and high school) interact very well with the RLC workbook and the small group components as well. RLC is a challenge in its practice, but not in its content. It is written in a simple-to-understand way that youth and adults can both understand.
How do you suggest incorporating kid’s ministry into RLC Campaign?
We’ve created a FREE weekly kid’s curriculum
to be used on Sunday mornings for your kid’s ministry so that the kids are learning the same main principles as the adults. We have also written a companion RLC Kids workbook that targets K-5th grade. It mirrors the themes and days of the RLC workbook, but is written specifically with a K-5th audience in mind. Therefore, the devotions and the challenges are more kid-friendly. Also, based on how children best learn, there is an incredible narrative woven throughout the book to help kids engage with the principles of RLC even more. Because of its nature to challenge children, we do highly suggest parent involvement, no matter if it’s a 1st grader or a 5th grader.
Is Zach Zehnder available to speak at our RLC Campaign kickoff?
Zach does offer a limited number of Sundays to help churches kickoff their RLC campaign. Additionally, he has presented RLC workshops to churches as well on kickoff weekends. Fill out the Speaker Request Form
with some needed information on our end and our team will get back to you.
What size of group is ideal for RLC Small Group studies?
We like to model after Jesus in all that we do. He had a group of 12 so that’s the ideal number we believe you should shoot for in your group.
What does it look like to be committed to an RLC small group?
Here’s the pledge we ask everyone to take on Week 1 of your small group.
• I will be on time and show up with my whole heart.
• I understand that this Group is 100% confidential. Whatever is shared in the Group stays in the Group.
• I will respect other Group members by participating openly and speaking honestly, without dominating the discussions.
• I will not try to fix people, preach a sermon, or give unsolicited advice.
• When I share in the Group I will share primarily about myself and not about others.
• I will trust God to work in all of us as we live out the Red Letters of Jesus together!